This blog is no longer being maintained. Check out the new adventure at Science Matters.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Back At It

First off, my apologies for an unannounced and very long hiatus. I was away for the month of April and was also starting to lose focus and inspiration. But... I'm back.

Summer months mean a break from school for most of you, and I'm going to change format here on the blog for the summer too. I'm going to use the summer to share some of my favorite, science related things with you... books, websites, products, etc.

I hope that you'll contine to browse the previous postings and make note of the wonderful ideas shared... lots of good ideas for the start of a new school year, when you're ready to face that thought! Feel free to continue to add your own ideas too, now that you have a little more time on your hands - I hope!

No comments: