This blog is no longer being maintained. Check out the new adventure at Science Matters.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

If you teach science....

...you are a science teacher!
-New Jersey Middle School Science Teachers (NJMSST)

I just wanted to take a few moments to welcome all the new people who have been stopping by to check out this blog recently. I am so grateful to you for taking the time out of your day to come check things out. I hope you like what you see! If you do, I hope you'll do three things:
  1. I hope you'll come back.
  2. I hope you'll consider passing the address along to any other science teachers you know.
  3. I hope at some point you'll feel comfortable sharing some of your best tricks with the rest of us. They needn't be fancy or complex, and you don't even have to reveal your true identity... any idea is welcome here.

The success of the site depends on you! (I know that sounds rather cliche, but it's not untrue... while it's fun to post and re-read my own ideas, it's probably not the *best* use of my time!)

If, on the other hand, you aren't so crazy about what you see, please send me an email and let me know what I can do better! This is a work in progress... just like me!


As for my posting compatriots, Sandy, Tracy, Annette, Shelly, and Anonymous :)... thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU! You have exponentially increased the value of this site. I am greatly enjoying everything you have to share - the wheels in my head are spinning into overdrive already! Imagine what will happen when more people join in the fun!

'Tis all for now. I'll be back with another mystery object on Thursday!

No comments: